On Sunday 09 February 2003 01:59 pm, wrnash wrote:
> For mandrake 9.0 you can do the following
>
> After install of the bin you will need to link it to the java bin
>
> ln -s /usr/java/j2re1.4.1_01/bin/java /usr/bin/java
>
> Change j2re1.4.1_01 to what java you have installed.

You can also just move the files over to the /usr/bin/java directory,
as they are installed in a block, in what ever directory they get
put. Or you can just add the new java directory to your path.

--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.