On Tuesday 11 February 2003 06:20 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> I've never used Mandrake Update before...  what is the
> command, or where is it in the GUI?
>
> Thx,
> PM

Mandrake update : K --> Configuration --> Mandrake Update.

However, I think your problem is your sources ( the places
to get rpm's from). To that end, try *Software Sources
Manager* first. It's in the same menu.

Or, if that doesn't solve the rpm-issues, I'll try
something I never did before : attach a file to this post.

It's a script, which means a series of shell-commands.
I use it to update my sources. Try it as follows :

1. save the attached scrip (Updatescript) in your home
directory.

2. Open a terminal-window and su to root.

3. In your home directory, issue the command :
   *./Updatescript* (without the quotes, remember the ./).

4. Watch patiently as the messages scroll by. Have a beer
or something.

5. Now, issue the command (still as root) *urpmi webmin*.

That should give you the latest and greatest, including
dependencies.

HTH

Kaj Haulrich.