I tried to run WindowMaker on 9.0 the other day. It gave strange errors & wouldn't run properly. Whats up with that? I d/led a new(er) *I hope* WMaker from the contrib or one of MDK's mirror sites. I haven't installed it yet thinkig that if I can just make the one that comes with 9.0 works I won't bother loading it. If I can't fix windowmaker as it is now, I'll try using the newer one I have.

On a side note how can I tell which version of any window manager I'm using? Whats teh CLI cmd or Gui place to look?

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert