Yep, I remembered about the suite of $PHP_ variables after I sent the email.

Seems like I invariably (arf) remember something AFTER I request help. I think
my brain must be wired that way...

I'm still wondering where on earth that $URL variable came from, because I
sure didn't make it up. I never capitalize my own variables...

--
A. Contreras
My C&R webpages: http://www.elnonio.dns04.com