On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Angus Auld wrote:

> Greetings, I would like to ask the list for recommendations on an "easy to use" HTML
>editor.
>
> One that is designed for beginners and is user friendly. I have Bluefish, and also
>Screem and Quanta Plus, but they don't appear to be oriented toward the inexperienced
>user.
>
> TIA for any feedback on this.
>
> Best regards to all.

I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but I'd recommend
Kwrite...the reason being is you'd have to learn HTML, which takes a
couple hours, max, so long as you have a handy list which tells you what
each tag does (and said lists are easily found on the web).

Using this method, you will develop a much greater sense of how to design
a website, even if in the end you ended up using a WYSIWYG editor.

--

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com