On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:11:23 +0000
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

snip

> I have wondered sometimes, though, whether it is always clear where you are
> going to get the update from.  I think plf always indicate that in their
> name, (I don't know about others because I don't use them), but I'm often
> taken by surprise when I expect to be asked for a disk but find that it just
> goes ahead and installs, from which I presume it is downloading, but it
> didn't tell me so.  I would just feel happier if there was some indication
> before it does it, whether in the way the list is organised, or by message, I
> don't mind.
>
> Anne
> --
> Registered Linux User No.293302

Well if you use the Maximum Information option (right click in the right-side frame)
it'll tell you where it's getting it from and all file's it's installing.  Since Greg
told me this option is available i've found it very useful.  I don't know why it
doesn't _default_ to max info, but it's there.

Jerry

Registered Linux user # 300600
Registered Linux machine # 185855
at http://counter.li.org