On Friday 14 February 2003 04:09 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> I thought this would be a fun question to discuss.
>
> How can you tell you are not a Newbie anymore?

When you are answering more questions than you ask? :-)

BTW, I was a newbie 5 years ago, I'm a newbie today, and 5 years from now I
will still be a Linux newbie...

He's a newbie, she's a newbie, wouldn't you like to be a newbie too?

(sung to an old Dr. Pepper commercial)

<grin> Apologies, worked 12 hours last night - not been to bed yet. :-)))

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord