>> When you are answering more questions than you ask? :-)

I could argue that one.  But its got truth to it.

>> BTW, I was a newbie 5 years ago, I'm a newbie today, and 5 years
>> from now I
>> will still be a Linux newbie...

Totally true.  Tell you the truth, i see some of the more expertise people
(i would include myself on this one) that ask stuff ALL THE TIME on the
newbie AND the expert lists.

>> He's a newbie, she's a newbie, wouldn't you like to be a newbie too?

hehe

>> <grin> Apologies, worked 12 hours last night - not been to bed yet. :-)))

Oh come one. I like 12 hour shifts.  They are easier than 16 hour shifts.
HEHE
Rob