If Iraq refuses to
> comply, then Bush will give him a helping hand. As with many Americans, he
has my support.

> Russ

It has been said by politicians on both sides of the atlantic that bush and
blair will go to war even without UN support....Hang On, one reason we are
having to use military might is because Iraq does not comply wih the UN but
then we will ignore the UN so as to go to war with Iraq for the exact same
reasons.   This is getting complicated.

Another thing, when is america going to compensate the families of those who
died in the terrorist attacks in england at the hands of the IRA which
america supported, funded  and supplied military weapons to for decades???

Andrew