Hi,
Another thing that is possible with windows xp home edition, is that if you
boot into safe mode , you can change all the user passwords to whatever you
want you don't even need to know the old password, you just change it.It
dosen't work with winxp pro though.

Richard G.
Registered Linux User: 256848

-