Good evening everyone,

I have a Dell Dimension 4550 series Pentium 4 2.4 GHz system configured
to dual boot a fully patched MDK v9 and Windows XP Professional.

The PCI Sound Blaster Live card installed on the system is not
functioning under MDK v9.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working under MDK 9?

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I searched the FAQ list but all I could find were references to ISA
cards.

"When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack Of Skill By
Doubling Your Efforts, There's No End To What You Can't Do."