Dennis Myers wrote:

On Sunday 16 February 2003 12:37 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

On Sunday 16 Feb 2003 5:32 pm, Kaj Haulrich wrote:

On Sunday 16 February 2003 02:56 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:

getting nowhere

Well Dennis, I read you loud and clear :-)

What's more we got another test earlier

Anne

Yea sorry about that. My setup went over a cliff on me and I was going a bit bonkers myself. KDE and LM9.0 weren't playing well together and I just kept making it worse. I'm back to ML9.0 and KDE3.0. Tried testing 9.1b3 since everything else was messed up and could not get that thing to complete a installation. Bad Day.

Don't feel bad about it Dennise, it took me 3 attempts to get M91beta3 on as a dual linux
bootup, but now I'm actually got this urpmi udate on a cooker going, all be it painfully
slow, as I don't seem able to get the wget part of it to reconnect after my lousy isp has
cut me off for the umpteenth time, so I have to restart manually with
urpmi --auto-select wget -c , but as I say wget does not restart where urpmi update left
off updating.

John

--
John Richard Smith