I have put up a free Linux job site for Northern Colorado
http://www.nichestaffing.com/nclj and have had really good response. One
thing people keep asking from time to time is "Do you know of a site
like yours in this part of the country or that part of the world"  I
would appreciate any feedback along these lines you might have, so I can
contact the other sites about putting up a regional resource page as
well. This would help people find the job resources that are available
in different parts of the country/world when the need arrises.

All input would be appreciated.

Michael

PS NicheStaffing is NOT a recruiting or staffing firm.  We run a
community of 26 data storage and networking technology job sites.
--
Michael Lewis
NicheStaffing.com

"Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve"