--On Monday, September 27, 1999, 6:46 AM -0500 DKunz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to install MDK 6.0 on second hard drive. It is a Western
> Digital 6.4 Gig hd. The first hard drive is a Maxtor 4.2 Gig. Does part
> of MDK 6.0 have to be on first drive? I have Partion Magic 4.01 so moving
> partions around is easy enough, it also comes with BootMagic. I could use
> BootMagic or LILO as OS loader.  Currently have 1st drive partioned c:
> and d: with Win98. I have second drive as one partion as yet I will make
> at least these partions / , /home , and /swap. Any others I should make?
> Which partion set as active? Primary or logical?  If there is a How to
> could someone point me the way?
>
> Any advice greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA
> dkunz

Checking out ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/Partition would
be a good start. Additionally, posting to a Linux list in HTML is sure to
raise a few hackles.  It would be a good idea to go into OE's preferences
and change that option.

/b
Barry Marler
Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
University of Georgia
(706)542-0742 (voice)
(706)542-0059 (fax)