Not sure whats causing this, maybe its the way I originally burned the cds,
but when I'm copying files from a cd to the hd after a few files I get
"The file or directory /mnt/cdrom2/(dirname)/(filename) does not exist.  If I
reload the cd I can copy a few more files then I get the same thing.  This
happens no matter which cd drive I use.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
BTW these are mp3's I'm trying to copy back to the hd.

--
  Regards
  Chris