The recent discussion encouraged me to give the Opera7Beta a trial under
Mandrake9.0. It seems to work quite well. There are chunks of functionality
missing from the Beta, but there are some interesting new features.

The fonts are beautiful compared to the Opera 6.03 I was using, and if you hit
Shift-F11 you can see Opera's new narrow page formatting. Not of much use on
a desktop, but it is easy to see how useful it would be on a PDA.

The EMail client is also very interesting.  The automatic grouping of mails
from all accounts into folders like 'unread', 'containing images' , 'from
contacts' etc is useful, as well as the spam detection which seems to work.
(Is it Beynsian I wonder?)

derek

Static RPM from http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/353-20030214-P1/
--