I'm running LM 9.0 and whenever I do something in Linuxconf and go to
effect the changes by clicking "Do it", I get the error message below.
The changes always seem to go through, but I'm wondering why I get this
message and how to stop it.  I've looked at the file in question but I
don't really know how to edit it.

What should I do to stop this error message?:

  Executing some Sysv init scripts
    ? The following command told me something had to be done
    ? /etc/rc5.d/S10network probe
      Executing: /etc/rc5.d/S10network Usage: /etc/rc5.d/S10network
      {start|stop|restart|reload|status}
        * sh: line 1: restart: command not found
        * sh: line 1: stop: command not found
        * sh: line 1: reload: command not found
        * sh: line 1: status}: command not found
        * return 127
    ? The following command told me something had to be done
    ? /etc/rc5.d/S14nfslock probe
      Executing: /etc/rc5.d/S14nfslock restart
        > Stopping NFS lockd:
        > Stopping NFS statd: [  OK  ]
        > Starting NFS lockd: [  OK  ]
        > Starting NFS statd: [  OK  ]
    ? Service saslauthd is not running
      Executing: /etc/rc5.d/S40saslauthd start
        > saslauthd already running
        * return 1
    ? Service httpd is not running
      Executing: /etc/rc5.d/S85httpd start