Hi Stephen,

you advice is not very constructive. Sounds like: dont use LINUX, do not use LINUX, etc.

Doesn't matter is it SHOREWALL or else, the key is the IPTABLES, oll others just cosmetics. Now I see, original subject was misleading. The right would be " IPTABLES rules for Direct Connect".

Best regards... Bela