On Saturday 08 March 2003 06:46 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> Actually Konqueror web browser has had this capability as far back
> as 7.2 that I know of and maybe before that. It's very handy.

And new in the KDE 3.1 is KGet, a download manager for Konqueror that
extends its ability even more. If you are running 3.1, try it.

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.