Len Lawrence wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 19:59:46 +0000
John Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you working with M9.0

No, 8.2, but 9.0 has the broken Fontmap link. The msfonts directory is one I created to store downloaded MS TrueType fonts.

I think that my Fontmap was resurrected from Fontmap.GS in the installed
Ghostscript tree. And, yes, the 5.50 is the cause of the broken link. It
should be 6.53 in Mandrake 8.2, possibly 8.80 in your case.

OK, So I'm beginning to get the general drift of all this . So when you add
additional fonts to an app. no matter that it has it, it still needs for ghostscript
to have a set of matching fonts to enable it to process the printfile correctly.
Is this correct ?

John

--
John Richard Smith