On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:02:37 -0800
Brent Hasty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> for us users out hear trying to flee from corel wordperfect since thier office
> 2000 for linux / microshaft biout incident, we could really use in OpenOffice
> needs a legal template/autopilot. And support for opening *.wpd files.

If there are forms that are common to law offices that you want, you could make
them yourself and submit them to OOo for inclusion. And that would be a great
idea--I know moving from WP to OOo is more difficult than from M$.

As for wpd file, have your office invest in StarOffice. For less than $100 (I
got a box for $50 at half.com) you can import wpd files, have a nice thick manual
to put on your shelf, and the license is good for five computers.

Miark