Kaj,

Try to pass an scandisk to your windows partition, I had a similar problem
long times ago due to disk-error; mandrake couldn't write in the partition
but after pass an scandisk windows detected several errors and repaired it.
Until that moment mandrake could again write on the windows partition.

So, windows was writing on a partition with problems, mandrake didn't that.

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal