Hi all,

I am trying to rig something through procmail so certain mails go into an
mbox, for loading into Evolution.

The procmail recipe delivers mbox-stuff into a file called import:

:0
* ...selection for the mail
/home/paul/Mail/import

In Evolution I set up an account with these characteristics:
Receiving mail: server type Local delivery

When I hit 'receive new mail' nothing is loaded from ...import

Changing the server type to Standard Unix Mbox spools with the same file in
the path does not make any difference.
I set up things as Maildir, and also that does not cut it. (Yes, I did make
sure some mail was in cur and new, to see if something would happen.)

I looked at everything I could find at the Ximian site, in the FAQ,
Knowledge base, you name it. And I cannot get it to work.

What do I do wrong? (p.s., the Evolution version is 1.0.2. and my Mdk is
8.2.)

Paul

--
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
-Irish proverb

http://nlpagan.net - Linux by Mandrake - Sylpheed by Hiro