Let me know if you have any specific questions.  Mine was pretty easy to set up.

Bryan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 09/29/99 09:27:35 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Bryan Moorehead/Link/Allied Holdings)
Subject:  Re: [newbie] cable modem

From: Ronald A. Yacketta

Setting up a cable modem is pretty straight forward, might want to check
the list archives.

"Ralph | byte-runner |" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/28/99 07:24:55 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Ronald A. Yacketta/958157/EKC)
Subject:  [newbie] cable modem

Hey all,
I'm getting cable modem sevice hooked up this week. Can someone plz help me
with the install
in Mandrake.

Also I want to set up an ftp server not anon. but with user names and
passwords can beroftpd do this? And how hard is it to set up? I'm usaed to
warftp and servu on the nt side of the spectrum.

Thanks as always,
Ralph