Thanks for the address mycal!

I cannot believe this, during "rush hour" on the Internet I have been
receiving at 206.+KB/s from that same sight.  In approx. 5 mins I will
have d/led all three iso's in just over 3 hours!  And yet on the first
day of public notice of the new release.

Sweeeeet

--
Linux user #280097
Machines #162480 #191825