Stephen,

Thanks for your input.  Unfortunately, I was messing with Webmin for
most of the day, under the assumption that I'd be able to "fix" things
that way.  No go.  I can't remember exactly what errors I was getting
with it but it certainly didn't fix things...I'll try it again tomorrow
since I'm so brain dead from this and it's time for bed, I'll not be
able to post any usable error data or misconfiguration reports that
result.

More later...

rob

--