Hi,

this is my first try to upgrade mandrake from a previous installation,
at the moment i'm running 9.0, I already have the 3 ISOs of 9.1.

My filesystem is as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] simone]$ df
/dev/hda5             37233384   8610688  26731308  25% /
/dev/hdc1             39076544  22893632  16182912  59% /mnt/win_c

This morning I did try to upgrade this installation, during setup I did
not find any reference to the fact that mandrake was upgrading the
system instead of installing it new. It just seemed like a normal
installation to a formatted hard disk. fearing the unknown I did abort
the installation before writing anything to disk, so now  I'm safely on
my "old" 9.0.

Which is the exact way to upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1? where do I read more
about upgrading? is there any way I can know that mandrake is actually
upgrading my system instead of installing it clean.

Thanks,
Simone.

--
Simone Cortesi