Morning All,

Anybody ever managed to configure the HP4200 backend for Sane? If so, I'd appreciate having it explained to me in easy steps. The conf file for the HP4200 backend is blank. I've been to the Sane site but learned nothing useful.

Although HardDrake detects my usb scanner, Sane & Xsane cannot see it.

I've never had any luck with Scanners under Linux - this is the third one I've tried. It's keeping me shackled to Windoze when I really don't want to be.

I'm running Mandrake 9 with the Sane 1.0.9 rpm installed
--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org