Upgraded 9.0 to 9.1, boot with grub.  Under 9.0, I had two boot menu
items, smp and non-smp.  After upgrading, I now have **9** items
including "windows" (this is a multi-boot system - System Commander) and
"floppy". Also has redundant items.  For example, it has "old_linux" and
"2419-16" - the startup lines in menu.lst are exactly the same for these
two.

I can understand (and actually appreciate) upgrade retaining my previous
kernel and giving me links to it, but that should have given me 4
entries, not 9.  Upgrading shouldn't add more entries than I originally
had.
--
Guy Rouillier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>