On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 4:57 am, Dennis Myers wrote:
> as the subject says, I delete a mail and it disappears. What to configure,
> I have been all through kmail config in the gui. Help is appreciated.

Strange, Dennis, it has always worked for me (I'm not on 9.1 yet, so can't
speak for that).  I presume you mean that it disappears immediately, not 'on
exit'?  That's the only setting I can see that's related.  My trash gets
huge, so I set an expire date of 2 months, and run a manual expire about once
a week.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302