On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 16:11, Teilhard Knight wrote:
> What FTP clien has the resume function? I have Mandrake iso 3 partially
> downloaded and I was using gFTP which is a real dumb client. I do not what to
> lose more than 450 Meg already downloaded.
>
> Teilhard Knight
> The Extraterrestrial
>
> Who ate my sandwich
>

> ------------=_1049251928-1530-260
> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

GFTP is a mess to configure, but it works.
I first connect to the FreeBSD-ftp, then I adjust the settings towards
my own website and I connect.
Then I bookmark my website.
That works.
If I just fill the values in without connecting to another ftp-site, it
does not work.

Do not ask me how this comes.

Now as it works, is a great ftp-client, as good as WS-FTP.

BB,

Toran