can you please tell, where/how  to start sftp and telnet demeons...

sorry, this might be a very silly question,..but...

thankyou for the help..

Happy Day,
Prasad, B.V.L.S.,
Research Scholar.
   AIM OF SCIENTIFIC ADVENTURE :          NATURE CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
|Thought|   | Fourier|   |      |   |Different|   | Fourier |   |Structure|
| waves |-->|Analysis|-->|NATURE|-->|Forms of |-->|Synthesis|-->|   of    |
|       |   |        |   |      |   |Knowledge|   |         |   | NATURE  |

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         PROTEIN CRYSTALLOGRAPHY           ...Shiva