On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:35:02 +0100, RichardA wrote:

>I want my server to pick up mail and dump it in /maildir format, because
>it's more reliable. Then I want to read it from either of two client PCs.
>Simple, yes?
>I got as far as setting up fetchmail and postfix, but courier-imap beat me.

Have a look at getmail. That can do all the tricks and more.

http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/getmail-3.0/

The setup is really simple. Getmail delivers mail in maildir format and it
is very reliable. I have used it for years and it has never let me down.
No fetchmail for me.

Paul
--
The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me.
-Nicol Williamson

http://nlpagan.net - Linux by Mandrake - Sylpheed by Hiro