On Friday 06 Jun 2003 12:01 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >On Friday 06 Jun 2003 3:01 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> >

> > but I've been shocked at the fact that over the past 2
> >weeks I must have had about 10 coming onto this box.
> >
> >Anne
>
> How do you know you have had viruses ?
>
> John

First, suspicious attachments that can be viewed in a text editor, and
obviously contain something quite different from what they are
supposed to.  For instance, in the one the thread talks about, it
seems to be a screensaver.  Unlikely, at the least, from the list.
Then the headers say that it is type audio/midi.  Something odd going
on?

Then, SpamAssassin, though it missed this one, has found several all
containing 'microsoft executable'.

Apart from that, why, for instance, would I get an email from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And so on....

Anne