LeaAnne Kolp wrote:
Hi all,

I've been away for awhile but I wanted to tell ya
that the Linux Tutorials are back up on my site if
you need help with playing DVDs in Xine or help setting up
PINE.

More will be added, but those are all I have at the
moment.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www12.brinkster.com/cowgirlk/tdesk.asp

Keep up the good work - "How can I play DVDs in Linux?" is top-of-the-FAQs (I waded through dozens of HOTOs some years ago, then gave up and bought a standalone DVD player). I didn't know people with double-barrelled first names (Leeanne, MaryJo, Billy-Bob etc.) could write tech stuff ;-)

The salsa recipe looks good too, but what is cilantro?

Sir Robin

--
"Hackers appear to wear black more because it goes with everything and hides dirt than because they want to look like goths."
- Eric Raymond

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi