On Saturday 07 Jun 2003 2:14 am, LeaAnne Kolp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been away for awhile but I wanted to tell ya
> that the Linux Tutorials are back up on my site if
> you need help with playing DVDs in Xine or help setting up
> PINE.
>
> More will be added, but those are all I have at the
> moment.
>
> Anyway, here's the link:
>
> http://www12.brinkster.com/cowgirlk/tdesk.asp

Hi, LeaAnne.  How about adding that link to the community twiki newbie
page?  In case you haven't been there it's at

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/NewbieFriendly

In order to edit you first have to register as a user, then you can
simply open the page for edit, put in your url with a few words of
description, you will be given a preview, from which you can return
to edit if you are not satisfied, then save.  That's all there is to
it.

Anne