From: Cody Harris
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 08:44
Subject: [newbie] Surprized At Updates

I think mandrake need a script will it will automatically update the whole
system, top to bottom automatically. It would make download dependences
easier and software installs would work better. It would also improve
security by downloading and installing the newest version of software like
samba and other apps. I don't know how many people wish this existed, but i
sure do.

-Cody Harris

+------------------------+
| Linux Rox My Sox!      |
| Check out HCHS!        |
| http://vectec.net     |
| Proud to use Mandrake Linux 8.1 as a server.  |
| Not proud to use Windows as a primary server. |
| Registered Linux user #315598      |
| Registered Linux Computer #200951  |
| Wrote on a Windoze Computer :(     |