At 09:00 PM 5/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Tuesday 27 May 2003 08:44 pm, Cody Harris wrote:
> I think mandrake need a script will it will automatically update the whole
> system, top to bottom automatically. It would make download dependences
> easier and software installs would work better. It would also improve
> security by downloading and installing the newest version of software like
> samba and other apps. I don't know how many people wish this existed, but i
> sure do.

Didn't you ever hear of URPMI?

Yes, but i've been told it needs a source to be set up to update. I don't know what source to use.

--
Greg

-Cody Harris

+------------------------+
| Linux Rox My Sox!      |
| Check out HCHS!        |
| http://vectec.net     |
| Proud to use Mandrake Linux 8.1 as a server.  |
| Not proud to use Windows as a primary server. |
| Registered Linux user #315598      |
| Registered Linux Computer #200951  |
| Wrote on a Windoze Computer :(     |