At 10:44 PM 5/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Tuesday 27 May 2003 10:34 pm, MG graced me with:
> Not sure if this is what you are talking about but, I boot to run
> level3 and use this little session selector. I like it better than
> kdm or gdm. Its on the MDK8.2 cd's not sure about later versions.

No it isn't what I was talking about. You get a kewpie doll for trying though.

I meant when I'm in KDE itself *its up, running & happy* (as an example WM) I want it to look like or have Enlightenment run ON TOP OF KDE...how do i do this? Run Drak first time. It gives you the option to run KDE looking (running another WM on top of...?) like all the other WM's! You can choose Ice, E, WindowMaker...etc! But how do I do that normally??? IE: I have KDE going already... so how do I choose to run it looking like enlightenment or WindowMaker?!

Oh btw, 3 days. Its a record. I fubared Linux in 3 days flat. I'm amazing ... i need a drink or something... sigh.
FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert