This makes me think: I've gone through a lot of WM's (but not pekwm) and
I've more or less settled on Blackbox as the best for me. But I would like
to set up a kind of launchbar for a few apps on the desktop to avoid
"rummaging through the menu's". Or even a kind of command line box, maybe
one that remembers recent commands so you can select from a drop-down box.

Regards,
Hendrik Martin

Disclaimer: http://www.sabc.co.za/disclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm
<http://www.sabc.co.za/disclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm>