Dennis Myers wrote:

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 07:53 am, Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Richard Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:22 AM
To: NEWBIE 1
Subject: [newbie] Checking for new Hardware

Does anyone else find that the bootup of M9.1 spends a long time "checking for new hardware" every time.

John

My apologies to the list again,
Sorry about the other reply, it was from my windows work station and no matter how many times I switch it to text only, it reboots with HTML mail enabled. I can not seem to remember from day to day to reset it. Lord, I hate M$ crap.

Not too worry too much.

One of the original reasons why I took a look at Mandrake a couple of years ago was the way Outlook expressed worked, which for me was not the HTML aspect so much, heck I receive html all day long, so I have a fat chance of working without it, but my beef was the way it took control away from you and did everything the way some fat ideot demanded I work with it, I have had multiple internet accounts and hated the lack of indevidual control of each account. So when you send an email , for instance , you must also send and receive. Errrr.

Just one small example of programmer arogance

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]