On 29 May 2003 11:41:14 +1000, Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Seek out sites that have lists or petitions - do something - sign'em.
> Get involved. Spread the word. Something - anything. Any type of action
> is a hell of a lot better than no action at all.

I have been coordinating the PCLinuxOnline SCO boycott:

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/scoboycott/

We have a petition at

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/scoboycott/petition.html

You can find more about the SCO case in our SCO news section

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/scoboycott/news.html

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {PGP/GnuPG: http://dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"I'm a bastard. I have absolutely no clue why people can ever think otherwise.
Yet they do. People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming,
conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost hours of work
if it just results in what I consider to be a better system." -- Linus Torvalds