On Thu, 29 May 2003 07:58:01 -0500
The Other <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Thanks for the assistance.  One of the main reasons I came to Linux
> was to be able to keep my OS current without spending an arm and a
> leg every 2 years.  I love having *capacity* and *no limits*, even if
> I don't use them.  Charles Moore's FORTH language is good, but being
> able to interact with others is better.  :)

there's a way easier way to do this.

go here: http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php

if you are not sure you are clear on what you are doing, read man urpmi
and associated man pages (listed at bottom of man urpmi).

but really, just going to that site will get you all set up!

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046