>Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> When I set my file associations to use a default browser other than konqueror
> I always get this in the address along with a message "could not open file".
> Is there somethign I need to add when using Opera that will pull up the url
> instead of this mess:
>
> /root/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/27620.0.modules.php
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Jonathan Dlouhy
> Saturday, May 31, 2003 04:38 AM
Hi Jonathan, you can try adding the following command to call up Opera in file
associations: /usr/bin/opera -newwindow %u

HTH.

Best regards to you.

-- Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year