At 03:37 PM 6/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Monday 02 June 2003 02:53 pm, Cody Harris graced me with:
> Ok, scenario:
> I have a laptop with Windoze 95 on it. It's partition is "Pri DOS".
> I cannot read this from a boot disk and can not log into Windoze
> (PC/DACS disabled my login after windoze fudged up after installing
> a PC CARD (network)). I tried removing the hard drive and
> installing it on my computer, but the cable is a different size.
> It's 48 MB with a P1. My question is: how do i get onto the drive,
> send my files over the network, and format without installing a
> full version of Linux.
>
> Remember: I don't want anything to be written to the drive, so i
> need a version that can either run across a network or from a disk.
>
> Any other suggestions welcome!
<snips Slicks drivel... :) >

Coyote Linux. Runs on floppy. TomsBRT IIRC Does too...its a rescue distro and does exactly what you want it to do. avoid Small Linux like the plague. Its a POS. And is very tough for any newbie to figure out.

need more info ask i'll send bookmarks & stuff.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert