Hello!

This list has been full of praise about Sylpheed and
Sulpheed-claws. And as much as I've tried it, sylpheed is worth
the praise, too. Except for one thing - from time to time I get
some Russian mail and Sylpheed shows only mumbo-jumbo instead
of cyrillic letters. No mention of cyrillic in encondings menu
item as well :-(
From the official site I got the impression that I should
compile it with some specific options but there was no mention
about what these options might be. Admin of sylpheed list does
not let my message in as I dont want to subscribe to another
list just for one mail to get through.
So can anyone help me here. I really want to get rid of kmail.

Wahur