06/03/03

Hello Aldolfo, Stephen,

From a terminal window as root (or SuperUser) I can use 'ls' to view
the files on the FAT32 drives.

So the problem must lie in the Open dialog windows of the programs I'm
running under KDE 3.1.

Any thoughts about that?  Or is it a file sharing problem I'm having
as a 'user' that I don't have as a 'SuperUser'?

File Permissions are still a tricky issue for me, coming from single
user desktop environments.  Is there some way to make each Window
drive share-able on all files and all directories with all users?

Thanks for the replies,
The Other.