> eric huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > Not sure what you mean.  I am able to move gkrellm down & up.  I can
> > only do it if I click "just so" on the bottom of it. Is that what you
> > mean?
>
> I am using pekwm: version CVS Built on Mon Jun  2 12:41:00 EDT 2003,
> maybe a later build...

Nope. I cvs'd yesterday.
pekwm: version CVS Built on Mon Jun  2 21:42:28 PDT 2003

> also, do you "dock" your gkrellm ie, gkrellm -w?

yep

I dock it to the right, and am just barely able to move it.  It was easier
to move before, but no i have to click on it in just the right place, to
the bottom of it (maybe just the last pixel or so).  There are settings in
config that i don't understand fully that might address that.

> also, there's this new "feature", there's a one pixel border around the
> edge of the screen, so you can mousewheel even if your apps are full
> max.

Ahh, now it works for me.
I checked the changelogs, but didn't notice that in there.  Did you find
out from the list?  I think i will join it: i'm pretty sure i am sticking
with pekwm.

eric