or its just me being a twit again.

I found that if i used the CLI to try to do "urpmi kernel-source" it
asks for CD1.  Fine.  Tried putting in cd1 several times & even the
other cds!  No joy.  Thought I'd try logging out & in again, nothing.
Ditto rebooting figureing maybe i'd screwed the pooch already.  Nada.

Used the GUI tool to do this, it asks for cd3!  It worked fine!  wtf?
Is urpmi borked?  Or what...?

I had to rewrite the cd in windows too btw because it seems linux
wouldn't read it as it was a bit scratched up.  Windows read it fine
though...i'm kinda wondering about that one.  Linux showed only half the
files that was supposed to be on it too.  Go figure.

Now to get UT2K3 installed somehow & My dual monitors working. Sigh