On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:04:07 +0200 (MEST)
Erik Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> - Run every 15minutes
> - Run silent/deamon (without noticing it during work ánd without the
> PC looks like being dead at login when detching a lot of messages)
> - Starts automatic at login for my user only
> - Stops at logout

this can all be answered in my tutorial at the twiki site:

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/WebHome

it's a mailfilter tutorial, but it describes in detail how fetchmail is
configured to do what you want to do.

you may also want to read the manpage.

> skipping message [EMAIL PROTECTED]:1 (0 octets) not flushed

that means fetchmail has already seen the message, and so does not
download it. you need to tell fetchmail, either at the command line or
with your config file (see above) to "nokeep", ie. when mail is
retrieved it will be "flushed" from the server.

> How to enter my user/server data in .netrc so:
> With 2 accounts on the same server (this means fetchmail cannot
> distinguish them?)
> - Fetchmail will use both to login
> - Right now it only uses the first of the two and doesn't use the
> later- I need to put the account information in the .fetchmailrc to
> pass this Anybody a clue?

again, see the twiki site and the manpage, both have example configs.

> How can I configure fetchmail it will also download messages from
> other IMAP folders than only the Inbox.

IMAP, I got no idea, there you'll need to consult docs on the fetchmail
site.

http://catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/

--
 Joehill